Incogo is a new social networking app designed to capture a true reflection of our real life.
Unlike other platforms, we don't follow people's profiles. Instead we support people's journeys. We all know that social media profiles are an idealised version of ourselves. Incogo journeys, however, can be about anything we are actually doing in our lives and represent true actions that we are living here and now.
The journeystream (newsfeed style view) is one of many highlights. There are no ads or algorithms, just a stream of posts that reflect what people are doing, thinking or experiencing in the raw, unrehearsed moments of life as opposed to solely sharing the highlights.
Use Incogo to :-
- Share the multiple aspects of your personality.
- Interact with other people who are on the same journeys or life paths.
- Support one another rather than merely "liking".
- Make private journeys to be shared only with your real life friends.
- Search diverse journey categories such as personal struggles, aspirations, exploring the world, sports, photography etc.
Incogo. Social media for your real life.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Incogo is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
Incogo (version 7.8.1) has a file size of 36.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.